Monday, January 3, 2011

Inspiration for the day

"...anything is possible and your limits might not be where you think that they are. I'm continually surprising myself by what I can achieve."
- British Ironwoman Chrissie Wellington 
Read the full article here.

I've recently been thinking about the need to push myself and the idea that I am probably able to run faster than I am allowing myself. I like feeling comfortable and like I can breathe, but every now and again it's helpful to get out of the comfort zone and really feel my lungs burn. I feel stronger when that happens, and I know that I can do it. The trick is to not get injured in the process...

1 comment:

  1. Good point! I agree if you can push, you get faster, stronger, etc., but that they key is to not push so hard that you get hurt! (Or you can lie on the sofa and never get injured...)

    ReplyDelete